My boring n no target life. I love "Just do it~"Yeah~Just do it...just do sth as i like~ I hate tat person always control me. Cz I thk, "my life only once, if i din enjoy it...i wil regret~rite?!"oh yeah~as example...my Mom, when she alive,she dun wan to waste money on food...always eat tat cheap cheap 1~OMG!! I still remmeber this....Last time, when my Dad n I enjoy the dinner....she was eating the bread~!!when u saw tat,u will felt tat we were"dera"her...I'm sad, bcz she wan to save money for the sake of my dad's business~This few year, my Dad business was poor...so~~~ Mom, i'm sorry, cz i din help u,when u need my help. Mom, dun leave me alone~ i felt so lonely....nobody chatting with me ard~I so miss u..Do u miss me?
Hope my mother....rest in peace~
Mom, pls dun forget me....
2 comments:
yea,you must be strong from now on...
look for your shinning future,trust yourself that you can stand up and move forward !!!R.I.P your mum....
你妈妈永远都不会忘记你的 因为你真的是个很不错的女儿呀 有蛮长的时间没看到你post新的帖子 很抱歉 我不是很会说什么安慰的话 不过我是真心希望伯母能够安息 她一定在某个美好的地方 保佑着你们一家人
我也想向她说声谢谢 小学的回忆 因为有你妈妈所以很美 总是记得你妈妈 削水果 总是会削多一份 你妈人真的很好
朋友 不开心的时候 还是能找我们聊
因为 朋友就是陪伴 就是 希望能够为你分担乐与苦
加油!
[故事会一直写下去的]
Post a Comment